cHaPtEr 1
Monday, May 18, 2009


"Jandi Ice-cream!"

Hi, My name is Guem JanDi. What you've heard is my father. We've opened a ice-cream shop named after...me.HAHA. I've been living comfortably in my poor but comfortable and peaceful house until this day. Something terrible happened.

JanDi's mum: JanDi, go and deliver this4 cones of ice-cream to KiBang High!
Me: Okey-dokey! ^^


I slung the plastic bag over the handle and sped off to KiBang High. Just then, a motorcycle sped past. VROOM!!!

My bicycle spun and skidded a few metres away. The ice-cream spilled.

Me: Ah...M-my ice-cr-cream...

I could feel a crack in my arm. Ouch! But all I ever wanted to do was to get the ic-cream.

Someone: Are you ok Miss? I think I better send you to the hospital.

But before I could reply, I fainted. I only woke up a few hours later.

The guy: You're awake. How are you feeling?
Me: A little fractured?
The guy: I mean condition.*serious*
Me: Fine. By the way, who are you, you you and ...you.


The last one was staring out of the window.He wasn't paying attention to either of us.

The guy: Oh, I am JiHoo and this is YiJung,

YiJung: Yo!

WooBin,

WooBin: Wadssup!

And JunPyo.


The last one was still staring into space. I ignored him and looked back at the guy with the name...YiJung JiHoo.

Me: What happened?
JiHoo: Oh, you don't remember? I am really very very sorry. You met with a accident because of hi-him.


I followed his finger, pointing to the guy name JunPyo.

Me:Him? You seem to be the one who is apologising more...
YiJung: Allow me. He is not very sociable you see...
Me: What! That isn't an excuse for not apologising! It was he who made the mistake!


He stood up for the first time and interrupted.

JunPyo: Hey! Watch what you are saying, monkey.
Me: What! You are in the wrong and you still call me monkey! I want a sinsere apology now!
JunPyo: Not saying...


With that, I errupted. I stood up got to my ready position and *hi-yah*, I kicked him with my back high kick. He fell to a corner. Everyone was shocked.

Me: I told you to apologise nicely but you did not listen.

With that, I walked out of the room.

Someone: Hey! Wait!
============================================
Who was that?
Read on to find out.
Go to www.guiwang-rox.blogspot.com for another fan-fic by me(too)! XD


6:39 AM | back to top

happyy-stopStoryLine
CHAPTERS (LOVE GAME):
Intro | Love Game 1 | Love Game 2 | Love Game 3 | Love Game 4-1 | Love Game 4-2 | Love Game 5 | Love Game 6-1 | Love Game 6-2 | Love Game 7 | Love Game 8 | Love Game 9 | Love Game 10 | Love Game 11 | Love Game 12-1 |
happyy-stopdh3 host
.cLaRaBeLLe
  • email me at clarabelle.ang@hotmail.com if you have any enquires/ideas. Thx:D

  • NO copying of story line. THX.XD

  • Comment on STORY before leaving. Thks.

    korean-bof@bs.com

    happyy-stop

    person LOVES THIS .


    happyy-stopDead And Gone
    Click

    wan me to link u? tag ME!
    MY BLOGGY | GW Fanfic

    do come bac n read n leave a tag agn.
    happyy-stopRate + Comment pls!
    Rate on how it is... thx alot XD
    Very poor
    Poor
    Ok oni
    Neutral
    Average
    Abit above average
    Good
    Great
    Excellent
      
    pollcode.com free polls
    happyy-stopLeave Me Notes

    Credits
    Basecodes: MsSockPuppet
    Image: VESTINE


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com