cHaPtEr 3
Wednesday, May 20, 2009


My brother,Geum Kang San snatched the newspaper upon hearing me scream.

Kang San: V.CEO of KiBang Company,knocks girl,Guem JanDi down purposely. Girl's hand is fractures. He does not wants to apologi-

I cut it off as I was fuming again at that part. There were even pictures of me outside the hospital yesterday.

Kang San: Ah! Sis! You are on the headlines! What exactly happened yesterday?
My mum,Na Gong Joo was at my side too, saying: JanDi! Explain now!

My dad,Geum Il Bong was suddenly at my side too.

I felt like a person who has commited a crime and is being questioned.

Me: Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran out of the house immediately. I did not want to answer thier questions. It was a pressure. Unknowingly by chance, I walked past KiBang supermarket. It was only filled with a few shoppers.

What happened to the mostly crowded KiBang supermarket? So quiet today...Such a rare scene.

Then, I walked past a electronics shop. It was currently airing the news. I caught a glimpse of a firmiliar face.

Reporter in television: People are protesting outside KiBang Company, wanting them to apologise at the sake of the the girl Guem JanDi. Let's go to the scene and hear from the people.

Person 1: I don't think it's fair for the girl! He should apologise!
Person 2: Ya! Apologise!
Rest: APOLOGISE!

Person 1: If not, I would not want to buy from a supermarket that is owned by such a rude person!
Person 2: Ya me too! I don't want my kids to go to KiBang High anymore!
Rest:YA!

Reporter: Well, the truth is out. Parents don't want to shop at KiBang Supermarket anymore. They also don't want their kids to be sent to KiBang High anymore. How will the V.CEO of the KiBang Company, Goo Jun Pyo react?*music*


WHAT! That Goo JunPyo is actually the V.CEO of the KiBang company! Oh no! That day's kick....*recalls* Argh! What should I do now? I cannot go to the hospital and return the handkerchief already. Argh! I think i should go back first...

Me: Mum! I'm back! *:D*
Mum: Guem JanDi! You're back just in time. Come here and sit down.


I walked in and unexpectedly saw someone.
============================================
Who was that someone? Read on to find out!
Now chongin chapt 4! Hope u like it!


4:41 AM | back to top

happyy-stopStoryLine
CHAPTERS (LOVE GAME):
Intro | Love Game 1 | Love Game 2 | Love Game 3 | Love Game 4-1 | Love Game 4-2 | Love Game 5 | Love Game 6-1 | Love Game 6-2 | Love Game 7 | Love Game 8 | Love Game 9 | Love Game 10 | Love Game 11 | Love Game 12-1 |
happyy-stopdh3 host
.cLaRaBeLLe
  • email me at clarabelle.ang@hotmail.com if you have any enquires/ideas. Thx:D

  • NO copying of story line. THX.XD

  • Comment on STORY before leaving. Thks.

    korean-bof@bs.com

    happyy-stop

    person LOVES THIS .


    happyy-stopDead And Gone
    Click

    wan me to link u? tag ME!
    MY BLOGGY | GW Fanfic

    do come bac n read n leave a tag agn.
    happyy-stopRate + Comment pls!
    Rate on how it is... thx alot XD
    Very poor
    Poor
    Ok oni
    Neutral
    Average
    Abit above average
    Good
    Great
    Excellent
      
    pollcode.com free polls
    happyy-stopLeave Me Notes

    Credits
    Basecodes: MsSockPuppet
    Image: VESTINE


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com