cHaPtEr 7
Sunday, May 24, 2009


Me: What are you doing here?!
JunPyo: Not only me, the rest are here too.
JiHoo: Hi~
YiJung: Hello~
WooBin: Yos!


Just then, a mini bus followed behind. It was the other pupils.

JiHoo: Hope on! Or we will be late.

Unknowingly, I agreed. I sat beside him at the backseat with YiJung. The interior of the car looked... fabulous. It was designed with expensive leather seats. And even two television too! I would never have sat in such a car if not for this trip.

JiHoo: Oh ya! I've been wanting to ask you for a long time. Where did you get my handkercheif?
Me: You dropped it that day after you went in to the ward.
JiHoo: Oh! Did I...

Just then, we looked at each other and we both laughed.

Out of a corner of my eyes, I could see JunPyo sulking. I wondered what he was thinking about.

JunPyo's thoughts...
What is this feeling? Why do I feel a stab in my heart seeing them talking and laughing. Is this love? Am I falling for her? Argh... How can I ever fall for that monkey? I'd better concentrate on driving.

We had to take a boat to reach there. Then, we took a bus to the resort. Within two hours, we reached. There was only one word to describe it.

M.A.G.N.I.F.I.C.I.E.N.T!

Ginger: Ah! The resort is so nice! Is this owned by you, JunPyo?
WooBin: Of course! If not it would'nt be free.
MinJi: Ah! There you are! Let's go check out our rooms! I've our keys already.


With that, we hurriedly went to our rooms. It had a magnificient view of the beach.

Me: Wow! The view is beautiful!
MinJi: Yup! I've heard that JunPyo specially picked it for you!
Me: *blushes*No-nonsense!


At JunPyo's room...

Knock,Knock!
JunPyo: Come in!
JiHoo: It's me.
JunPyo: What's up!
JiHoo: Are you really interested in her?
JunPyo: Er...Not really... I just wanted to play with her feelings only. Serve her right for kicking me.
JiHoo: I've told you before! If you dare make her sad, you're going to get it from me right? Hmph!
JunPyo: JiHo-


JunPyo's thoughts: What's wrong with me! I wanted to say that I like her! But, it seems that JiHoo likes here too! What should I do? Should I let go?
============================================
What would JunPyo decide?
Read on to find out!
Sorry! Tonight only posting 1 chapt cos busy file-ing things~
bbs~ XD


5:25 AM | back to top

happyy-stopStoryLine
CHAPTERS (LOVE GAME):
Intro | Love Game 1 | Love Game 2 | Love Game 3 | Love Game 4-1 | Love Game 4-2 | Love Game 5 | Love Game 6-1 | Love Game 6-2 | Love Game 7 | Love Game 8 | Love Game 9 | Love Game 10 | Love Game 11 | Love Game 12-1 |
happyy-stopdh3 host
.cLaRaBeLLe
  • email me at clarabelle.ang@hotmail.com if you have any enquires/ideas. Thx:D

  • NO copying of story line. THX.XD

  • Comment on STORY before leaving. Thks.

    korean-bof@bs.com

    happyy-stop

    person LOVES THIS .


    happyy-stopDead And Gone
    Click

    wan me to link u? tag ME!
    MY BLOGGY | GW Fanfic

    do come bac n read n leave a tag agn.
    happyy-stopRate + Comment pls!
    Rate on how it is... thx alot XD
    Very poor
    Poor
    Ok oni
    Neutral
    Average
    Abit above average
    Good
    Great
    Excellent
      
    pollcode.com free polls
    happyy-stopLeave Me Notes

    Credits
    Basecodes: MsSockPuppet
    Image: VESTINE


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com