cHaPtEr 11 - finally!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Red= JunPyo's thoughts
Blue= JiHoo's thoughts
Green= Jandi's thoughts
For now. Thks for supporting and reading!
Do comment and read

============================================
Stab!Stab! Ouch... I think I'm falling for her. But, JiHoo seems to like her too. But I can't straight away tell her I like her. If that's the case, I bound to look flat on. Hmph! I don't want that. Well, I will follow them and see how it goes.

At the shopping mall...

JiHoo: Take that, that, that and... that. OK, go in and change now.*pushes me into the changing room.

OMG!!!! What is the party dress? Bare-back? Low V-Cut? Now way am I going to wear this!

Me: Er... Is there any other dresses than this?
JiHoo:*chuckles* Or... Do you want more EXPOSED dresses?
Me: *blushes* No.... Thanks... This will do.


OMG! NNow what? This? No, too low. This? Should be it. It's the least exposed.

I put the dress on and it fitted me perfectly. I wanted to take it off when,...

JiHoo: Are you done? Come out and let me see!
Me: Er... Ok...


I wasn't used to letting people see my exposed skin so I put on my jacket and went out.

JiHoo: *chuckles* How am I going to see if you wear your jacket? Take it off so I can see. Nobody's here apart from you and me.

It's because that you are here that I don't take it off!

He walked towards me and was about to take off my jacket when I slighty pushed him away. I did not expect him to fall. What's worse was that he accidentaly grabbed my jacket ass he fell so I fell too. We stared at each other. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. Our lips were about 5cm away. I felt as tough we were getting closer and closer when ...

I backed away and stood up. What heart was beating profusely. What is this feeling? Do I like him?

JiHoo: *smiles* It suits you. Very Pretty.

That was when I realised that my jacket was off. I flushed with embarrassment.

Me: Th...ank...Y...ou *stammers and smiles*

I did not realise that Gu JunPyo was standing at the door's entrance. He was green with jealousy.

JiHoo: OK. It's decided. You'll wear this shoe with that dress.

I looked at the shoes. It was very beautiful.
============================================
What would happen at the party? Read on to find out!


12:08 AM | back to top

happyy-stopStoryLine
CHAPTERS (LOVE GAME):
Intro | Love Game 1 | Love Game 2 | Love Game 3 | Love Game 4-1 | Love Game 4-2 | Love Game 5 | Love Game 6-1 | Love Game 6-2 | Love Game 7 | Love Game 8 | Love Game 9 | Love Game 10 | Love Game 11 | Love Game 12-1 |
happyy-stopdh3 host
.cLaRaBeLLe
  • email me at clarabelle.ang@hotmail.com if you have any enquires/ideas. Thx:D

  • NO copying of story line. THX.XD

  • Comment on STORY before leaving. Thks.

    korean-bof@bs.com

    happyy-stop

    person LOVES THIS .


    happyy-stopDead And Gone
    Click

    wan me to link u? tag ME!
    MY BLOGGY | GW Fanfic

    do come bac n read n leave a tag agn.
    happyy-stopRate + Comment pls!
    Rate on how it is... thx alot XD
    Very poor
    Poor
    Ok oni
    Neutral
    Average
    Abit above average
    Good
    Great
    Excellent
      
    pollcode.com free polls
    happyy-stopLeave Me Notes

    Credits
    Basecodes: MsSockPuppet
    Image: VESTINE


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com