cHaPtEr 4 part 2
Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Mum: JanDi! You're going to KiBang High!!! Wah!!!
Brother, Dad: KiBang High~ KiBang High~
Me: What! I don't want to go to the school owned by that jer-


Before I could finish, my mouth was covered by my mum.

Mum: Of course she will go. Tommorrow, she would be punctually there.
Me:*muffled words*
That guy: Ok, I shall see you tomorrow. I shall get going now.
Me:*muffled words and struggles to break free*
Dad:An neong*bb*~
Brother:Watch your steps~


He left. I managed to break free from her.

Me: Mum! What do you think you just did!
Mum: Look at your brother and dad. Their so happy. Do you want to disappoint them. Haiz... Just look at it as a chance to further your studies.


I looked at them. They seem to be more excited than me. Haiz, How can I break their smiles?

I turned in late that night. I was too worried. Would the new students accept me? That was for me to find out!

Next morning...

Mum: Morning JanDi! Finish eating quickly and off to school you go! Dad will drive you to school.

Now, I was worried. Dad's delivery truck was always a hassle. Whenever someone shut the door, it would go : JanDi Ice cream for sale~ Nice and cheap~ Available in six different flavours!~ I was so scared that it would sound off and catch everyone's attention. I did not want everyone to notice me.

Me: Dad, I think I should go to school myself in case your delive-
Dad: JanDi, it should be fine. I've turned off the sound system. So, don't worry.


I was worried about his words. Should I trust him?

I was still eating my breakfast when dad pulled me to his truck.

I sat down reluctantly and off we went to the school. Then soon after, we reached. I opened my door and grabbed my school bag. Then I heard something familiar when my dad closed then door.

JanDi Ice cream for sale~ Nice and cheap~ Available in six different flavours!~

Oh no! The sound system went off.

Me: DAD!!!
Dad: Well, I was sure I off it...


Just then I heard someone's laughter.

Someone: HAHAHAHAAAA!!!
============================================
Who was that? Read on to find out!
Later than continue goin friends house~


11:54 PM | back to top

happyy-stopStoryLine
CHAPTERS (LOVE GAME):
Intro | Love Game 1 | Love Game 2 | Love Game 3 | Love Game 4-1 | Love Game 4-2 | Love Game 5 | Love Game 6-1 | Love Game 6-2 | Love Game 7 | Love Game 8 | Love Game 9 | Love Game 10 | Love Game 11 | Love Game 12-1 |
happyy-stopdh3 host
.cLaRaBeLLe
  • email me at clarabelle.ang@hotmail.com if you have any enquires/ideas. Thx:D

  • NO copying of story line. THX.XD

  • Comment on STORY before leaving. Thks.

    korean-bof@bs.com

    happyy-stop

    person LOVES THIS .


    happyy-stopDead And Gone
    Click

    wan me to link u? tag ME!
    MY BLOGGY | GW Fanfic

    do come bac n read n leave a tag agn.
    happyy-stopRate + Comment pls!
    Rate on how it is... thx alot XD
    Very poor
    Poor
    Ok oni
    Neutral
    Average
    Abit above average
    Good
    Great
    Excellent
      
    pollcode.com free polls
    happyy-stopLeave Me Notes

    Credits
    Basecodes: MsSockPuppet
    Image: VESTINE


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com