cHaPtEr 6 part 2
Friday, May 22, 2009


Me: Didn't you see that we were talking? And can you... STOP CALLING ME MONKEY!
One girl by the name of Ginger said: Hey! How can you speak to JUnPyo in that manner! I want you to apologise now!
The two girls beside her, Sunny and Marinda chorused: Ya apologise!
Me: Argh... Whatever...


I went back to sit with MinJi. Just when the trios wanted to confront me, JunPyo speaked.

JunPyo: My main purpose of coming here today is to inform all of you that we,the F4 will be studying in class 2-2 from today onwards.
Everone:Whoots~Yay~Wow~
JunPyo: And there will be a class outing for us. It will be one week long. Only our class will go to...Cheju island! And all fees will be subsidised by us. And... We will depart tomorrow!
Everyone: Whoots~YAY!
Me: WAIT! I ...don't wish to go...
JunPyo: For this outing, if 1 person backs out, the whole class will not go.*whistles*


Suddenly everyone was begging me to go.

Ginger: JanDi~ Please go~
Everyone: Ya~ PLEASE!!!
Me: Fine!!!


I could not stand the begging anymore. I should have known that he had something up his sleeve. ARGH! Don't know what he would be up to next...

YiJung: And, you can chose your own partners. 2 to a room. Meet here at 7.30 am tomorrow. Understand?
Everyone: YES!!!
MinJi: Jandi! Pair with you?
Me:Er... Sure...
MinJi: Great!


Oh no! What would my mum say? Haiz... I better ask her tonight.

At home...

Me:Mum... I have a class outing tomorrow...
Mum: Does it need money?
Me: No. But...
Mum: So long as it is free, you go.
Me: But... I'll will be not home for 1 week.
Brother: Don't worry I will take care of mum and dad*interrupts suddenly*
Dad: Ya, JanDi. Just go...
Me: If you say so...


I could not bear to leave them. I was very worried about them. What would happen to them if I was gone? I could not bear to think about it.

I packed my suitcase and had early night to get ready for the next morning.

Next morning...

I preapared my things and got out of the house then I sawa car. Not a normal car but a expensive looking car. Suddenly the window was wind down.

Me:!!!
============================================
What made me exclaim? Read on to find out.
Won't be posting tomoro. Only comin bac on Sunday night to post 2 chapts!
Enjoy!


1:57 AM | back to top

happyy-stopStoryLine
CHAPTERS (LOVE GAME):
Intro | Love Game 1 | Love Game 2 | Love Game 3 | Love Game 4-1 | Love Game 4-2 | Love Game 5 | Love Game 6-1 | Love Game 6-2 | Love Game 7 | Love Game 8 | Love Game 9 | Love Game 10 | Love Game 11 | Love Game 12-1 |
happyy-stopdh3 host
.cLaRaBeLLe
  • email me at clarabelle.ang@hotmail.com if you have any enquires/ideas. Thx:D

  • NO copying of story line. THX.XD

  • Comment on STORY before leaving. Thks.

    korean-bof@bs.com

    happyy-stop

    person LOVES THIS .


    happyy-stopDead And Gone
    Click

    wan me to link u? tag ME!
    MY BLOGGY | GW Fanfic

    do come bac n read n leave a tag agn.
    happyy-stopRate + Comment pls!
    Rate on how it is... thx alot XD
    Very poor
    Poor
    Ok oni
    Neutral
    Average
    Abit above average
    Good
    Great
    Excellent
      
    pollcode.com free polls
    happyy-stopLeave Me Notes

    Credits
    Basecodes: MsSockPuppet
    Image: VESTINE


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com