cHaPtEr 2
Wednesday, May 20, 2009


I turned around and realised that it was JiHoo.

JiHoo: Sorry about just now...You see, he's sort of-
Me: No need to speak up for him.*cuts in*
JiHoo: Well, I'm surprised. You're the first ever to attack him. I'm impressed.*smiles*
Me:*dazzled*


When suddenly,

JunPyo: JiiiiiiiiiiiiHooooooooooooooooooo!!!
JiHoo: I think i better get going.


With that, he ran off.

Me: Wai-

He had already ran off. It was then that I realised that he had dropped his handkerchief. I picked it up and smelled it.*sniff*

Hmm... Smells kinda unique.I think I better return him, but that Jun Pyo's in there....I think tomoro would be better.

I put it in my pocket and went to do the documents for leaving the hospital.

Me: What!!!!! $1000 for a day!(p.s. used sing dollars)
Nurse: You were staying in the "1st class ward" and you needed treatment so it is more expensive.
Me: Argh!!!!!!! I t costs me my 1 week allowance! Yikes!


I reluctantly took ouy my purse and handed her my credit card.

Argh... Al because of that stupid JunPyo!

I walked out of the the hospital and was shocked by the scene. Cameras were everywhere. It was suddenly very crowded with reporters.*ka-ching*

Reporter 1: Miss Guem JanDi, how are you feeling? Is it true that Mr Goo JunPyo knocked you down?
Me:Okay....Er....Ye-yes....
Reporter 2:What happened at the scene?
Me: Erm.. I'm not very sure...
Reporter 3: Were you-


I could not stand it any longer. I made a dashed for the parke to lose them. And effecttively, I did it. I ran back home and my parents were shocked to see my arm fractured.

JanDi's mum: Wha-what happened?
Me: Mum, I'm alright. Calm down.


After that, I had an early night. I took out the handkerchief and smelled it again.

Ahh! What a smell! Unknowingly I slept.

The next day,

Me: Argh!!!!!!!!!!111 What's this headlines!
============================================
What was the headlines? O.o? Will JanDi get the chance to return the handkerchief? Read on to find out! Haha this chapt abit boring cos chapt 3 nicer hahas XD


4:18 AM | back to top

happyy-stopStoryLine
CHAPTERS (LOVE GAME):
Intro | Love Game 1 | Love Game 2 | Love Game 3 | Love Game 4-1 | Love Game 4-2 | Love Game 5 | Love Game 6-1 | Love Game 6-2 | Love Game 7 | Love Game 8 | Love Game 9 | Love Game 10 | Love Game 11 | Love Game 12-1 |
happyy-stopdh3 host
.cLaRaBeLLe
  • email me at clarabelle.ang@hotmail.com if you have any enquires/ideas. Thx:D

  • NO copying of story line. THX.XD

  • Comment on STORY before leaving. Thks.

    korean-bof@bs.com

    happyy-stop

    person LOVES THIS .


    happyy-stopDead And Gone
    Click

    wan me to link u? tag ME!
    MY BLOGGY | GW Fanfic

    do come bac n read n leave a tag agn.
    happyy-stopRate + Comment pls!
    Rate on how it is... thx alot XD
    Very poor
    Poor
    Ok oni
    Neutral
    Average
    Abit above average
    Good
    Great
    Excellent
      
    pollcode.com free polls
    happyy-stopLeave Me Notes

    Credits
    Basecodes: MsSockPuppet
    Image: VESTINE


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com