cHaPtEr 10
Wednesday, June 10, 2009


The baech was one word. FABULOUS! The sand was brownish white as the sea was clear. The soft breeze carrassed my cheek.

Me: I-it's beautiful...
Jihoo: It sure is, come on!


With that he grabbed my hand and pulled to a corner. There stood lovely table decorated with blue tabletop and white extrvagent chairs. I was on the verge of tears. JiHoo pulled out a chair and said,

JiHoo: Have a seat.

I walked towards him,completely stunned by what he is doing. He pulled out the seat for me and I sat down,blushing. Then out of nowhere, he took out a violin and played a tune. I recognized it immediately. It was one of the soothing country music my dad used to hear. It was soothing to my ears. I listened carefullyas I drifted off to...

Am I falling for him? Does he like me? Why is he doing all this? Does-

My thoughts were interrupted by someone's call. I opened my eyes and realised that it was Jihoo. I blushed. I actually closed my eyes and daydreamed infront of him!

Me:Oh... Sorry... The music was very nice. I liked it very much.*beaming*
JiHoo: Glad that you like it.*smiles*


I was dazzled by his smile. Then, I started to cut what seems like steak. Cutting halfway, he took my plate and replaced it with his. I wanted to speak but then realise his purpose of it. Mine was cut.

Me:Er... Thanks.

He just smiled. I burried my face in the food, eatin wanting to hide my blushing. After what seemed like eternity, I actually finished the whole plate it was simpply delicious.

JiHoo: Are you full?
Me: Ya... It was delicious.*looks up*
JiHoo: Haha... Look at you.


Then he took a handkerchief and wiped my mouth. My face turned red.

I think I am starting to like him.^^

JiHoo: Let's go.
Me: Go where?
JiHoo: Its my birthday today. We are all going to attend a party. Lets go get you dressed up.*grins*


With thaat, he pulled me out of my seat and I follwed him. Aw... How sweet. I wanted this moment to continue forever. I didn't realise JunPyo was there, behind a tree.
============================================
Is JiHoo falling for her? What will JunPyo do?
Read on to find out!
Sorry for the late updates.


5:31 AM | back to top

happyy-stopStoryLine
CHAPTERS (LOVE GAME):
Intro | Love Game 1 | Love Game 2 | Love Game 3 | Love Game 4-1 | Love Game 4-2 | Love Game 5 | Love Game 6-1 | Love Game 6-2 | Love Game 7 | Love Game 8 | Love Game 9 | Love Game 10 | Love Game 11 | Love Game 12-1 |
happyy-stopdh3 host
.cLaRaBeLLe
  • email me at clarabelle.ang@hotmail.com if you have any enquires/ideas. Thx:D

  • NO copying of story line. THX.XD

  • Comment on STORY before leaving. Thks.

    korean-bof@bs.com

    happyy-stop

    person LOVES THIS .


    happyy-stopDead And Gone
    Click

    wan me to link u? tag ME!
    MY BLOGGY | GW Fanfic

    do come bac n read n leave a tag agn.
    happyy-stopRate + Comment pls!
    Rate on how it is... thx alot XD
    Very poor
    Poor
    Ok oni
    Neutral
    Average
    Abit above average
    Good
    Great
    Excellent
      
    pollcode.com free polls
    happyy-stopLeave Me Notes

    Credits
    Basecodes: MsSockPuppet
    Image: VESTINE


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com