cHaPtEr 9
Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Argh! Where is he? He is so troublesome.
........
Found him!


I swam towards him and pulled him out of the water.

JiHoo: JunPyo!

Everyone ran towards him. I pulled him out of the water.

JiHoo: JunPyo! Are you okay?
YiJung: Wake up!


I did CPR on him. I pressed down against his chest. It was not working. There was only 1 thing that I could do. I opened his mouth and did mouth to mouth respiration.

Oh my!!! Urgh... My do I feel a sudden wave of jealousy. Am I really falling for her?

I could feel the that everyone was staring at me. When suddenly...
HE'S EYES OPENED!!!
I pushed away from him.

JunPyo: HaHa! I caught you red handed of kissing me!
Me:No-nonsense! I was only saving you!
JunPyo: Was that so, JiHoo?
JiHoo: Stop messing around! What happened?
JunPyo: Nothing much lar! I was only faking it.


I was very angry then. I grabbed MinJi's hand and stomped away from them. Just then, something caught my hand.I turned around.

Me: Oh! It's you JiHoo! What can I do for you?
JiHoo: Do you want to go and play? I apologise for JunPyo.
Me: Su-sure... I don't really care about him.


He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his car. Just then, I did'nt notice that JunPyo was watching the whole scene.

I think I shouldn't have said that. My leg actually cramped. What's wrong with me? My can't I say the truth infront of her? Argh. This is getting on my nerves.

He drove my towards the beach. Then, I saw something.

Me: Wow!!!
============================================
What did JanDi see?
Read on to find out!
That's all for tonight. Tomoro continue.


6:32 AM | back to top

happyy-stopStoryLine
CHAPTERS (LOVE GAME):
Intro | Love Game 1 | Love Game 2 | Love Game 3 | Love Game 4-1 | Love Game 4-2 | Love Game 5 | Love Game 6-1 | Love Game 6-2 | Love Game 7 | Love Game 8 | Love Game 9 | Love Game 10 | Love Game 11 | Love Game 12-1 |
happyy-stopdh3 host
.cLaRaBeLLe
  • email me at clarabelle.ang@hotmail.com if you have any enquires/ideas. Thx:D

  • NO copying of story line. THX.XD

  • Comment on STORY before leaving. Thks.

    korean-bof@bs.com

    happyy-stop

    person LOVES THIS .


    happyy-stopDead And Gone
    Click

    wan me to link u? tag ME!
    MY BLOGGY | GW Fanfic

    do come bac n read n leave a tag agn.
    happyy-stopRate + Comment pls!
    Rate on how it is... thx alot XD
    Very poor
    Poor
    Ok oni
    Neutral
    Average
    Abit above average
    Good
    Great
    Excellent
      
    pollcode.com free polls
    happyy-stopLeave Me Notes

    Credits
    Basecodes: MsSockPuppet
    Image: VESTINE


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com