cHaPtEr 5
Thursday, May 21, 2009


I turned around and I realised that it was him! GOO JUN PYO!

What luck! Fancy meeting him here on the first day of school! Grr...

Jun Pyo:Ah! Monkey, You're finally here! We've waited for so long!
Me: Look who's talking! Argh! Oh and one more thing, Ji Hoo...


I did not want to talk much with that stupid Jun Pyo. The sight of him makes my blood boil. I took out the handkerchief JiHoo dropped the other day and returned him.

Me: You dropped your your handkerchief that day. Here...
JiHoo: Thank you! Thank you so much! How can I ever repar you?


His expression was like a child who just recevied his favourite toy. I wanted to laugh but I held back my laughter.

Me: That's all. I've got to go now.

I turned to glare at JunPyo and headed for the classroom. Just then, I girl tripped infront of me. Out of kindness, I went forward and helped her up. She had a doll like face.

Her: Oh hi! Are you new too? This is my first day at school!
Me;Er... Yes...
Her: My name is Oh MinJi! And you are...
Me:Guem JanDi...
MinJi: Oh Hi! Can I be your friend?
Me: Sur-sure...
.

I was shocked. She was the first person who wants to be friends with me. This was her first day in school too. What a coincidence. Nevermind... What matters is that I've made a new friend in this school! XD

MinJi: What's your first lesson?
Me; English...
MinJi: Mine too! let's go to class together~*lalala~*


I felt glad that at least a had a company for the first lesson. I felt nervous for the first time.

In class...

Teacher,Mr Kim: Okay class! I'm going to introduce two new students. They will be joining us from today onwards. The first one is Oh MinJi...
MinJi: Hi everyone~ Look forward to working with all of you!
Everyone: Whoots~
Mr Kim: Next is...
Everone: Guem JanDi!
Mr Kim: Ya. All of you should know her...


That was when somebody interrupted.
============================================
Who was the one interrupted? Read ont to find out!
Now chongin chapt 6 before I sleep.


5:47 AM | back to top

happyy-stopStoryLine
CHAPTERS (LOVE GAME):
Intro | Love Game 1 | Love Game 2 | Love Game 3 | Love Game 4-1 | Love Game 4-2 | Love Game 5 | Love Game 6-1 | Love Game 6-2 | Love Game 7 | Love Game 8 | Love Game 9 | Love Game 10 | Love Game 11 | Love Game 12-1 |
happyy-stopdh3 host
.cLaRaBeLLe
  • email me at clarabelle.ang@hotmail.com if you have any enquires/ideas. Thx:D

  • NO copying of story line. THX.XD

  • Comment on STORY before leaving. Thks.

    korean-bof@bs.com

    happyy-stop

    person LOVES THIS .


    happyy-stopDead And Gone
    Click

    wan me to link u? tag ME!
    MY BLOGGY | GW Fanfic

    do come bac n read n leave a tag agn.
    happyy-stopRate + Comment pls!
    Rate on how it is... thx alot XD
    Very poor
    Poor
    Ok oni
    Neutral
    Average
    Abit above average
    Good
    Great
    Excellent
      
    pollcode.com free polls
    happyy-stopLeave Me Notes

    Credits
    Basecodes: MsSockPuppet
    Image: VESTINE


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com